10 Uses of Coconut Oil for Beauty!
So, let’s talk some more about topical beauty ideas for coconut oil! Often coconut oil is relegated to kitchen uses and recipes, but it’s important to note that there are so many more ideas for adding this healthy oil to your lives. There are great ways to use coconut oil for awesome beauty benefits. Keep a jar in the bathroom for these beneficial beauty uses. Today, we offer 10 ways to use coconut oil in your daily routine.
10 Beauty Uses for Coconut Oil
1) As a luscious massage oil – it can help loosen those tight muscles.
2) To reduce hair frizz and static – just a small amount rubbed on your hands and applied to the hair!
3) As a natural lip balm – rub a small amount on your lips for relief.
4) For a gentle, nourishing eye make-up remover.
5) Use as a shaving cream or after-shave lotion for healthy skin.
6) To reduce cellulite – apply consistently for the best results.
7) As an acne treatment when a thin coat is applied to the affected areas.
8) To encourage nail growth – apply to cuticles.
9) As a healthy toothpaste.
10) As an eye cream for gentle moisturizing and eye health.
What are your favorite beauty uses? Do you find that it helps with your morning and evening regime?