Here is a creamy, dreamy, lightweight, whipped cream coconut lotion.
It is so light and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. It is also incredibly easy to make. To successfully make this luxurious cream, you will need a mixing bowl with a whisk mixer and a clean 8 ounce container.
Whipped Cream Lotion
4 oz unrefined shea butter
2 Tablespoons base oil – use coconut oil
10 – 20 drops of essential oil(s) optional, for example lavender
1. Make sure your shea butter is room temperature. Do not melt it or heat it. Put it in a bowl and mash it like you are making mashed potatoes.
2. Add the base oil and mash a little more.
3. Put in mixing bowl and mix on high speed.
4. Add your essential oils and whip some more.
5. That is it you have made some whipped cream lotion.
6. Put it in a jar and enjoy. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
This fantastic recipe originated at Shea Butter Guide . You can visit their site for general guidelines which are applicable for almost all shea butter recipes. Using coconut oil and shea butter makes for a nurturing and healthy cream that is safe to use!